Every Ecotime delivery requires a signature. Delivery charges are calculated at checkout; they are based on the size and weight of your package and your location. If you live in a rural area, a surcharge of $4.50 may apply.
Keeping your tracking number private is your responsibility, Ecotime is not responsible for unauthorized charges made to your order using your tracking number.
1) When Will Your Order be Shipped?
- i. Orders placed before 5pm NZDT will be shippedthe following business day.
- ii. Orders made on a New Zealand public holiday or weekend will be processed and shipped out the following business day.
- iii. All orders are shipped with signature required.
2) Shipping Estimates
- 1) Auckland –1 to 3daysAuckland Rural – 2 to 5 days
- 2) North Island – 2 to 5 daysNorth Island Rural –4 to 7 days
- 3) South Island –2 to 5 daysSouth Island Rural – 3 to 8 days
4) Additional Fees
In the event that you provide us with an address that doesn’t accurately represent the correct shipping fees, we may place your order on hold and contact you by phone or email.
5) Authority to Leave (ATL)
If your parcel has been successfully delivered with Authority to Leave (ATL) by NZ Post, we are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen parcels. It is your responsibility to ensure that the package has been delivered when your property is under ATL. If you are unclear about the NZ Post’s ATL policy visit the NZ Post website.
Ecotime cannot process any request for a redirection once a package has been shipped. You will have to contact the NZ Post to request a redirection.
7) When a Package Isn’t Received
- In the event that your package is marked delivered but not received:
- i. Contact us within 48 hours.
- ii. Double check around your property ensuring it wasn’t left out of sight.
- iii. Allow up to 20 business days from the time that you have notified us as an investigation will be opened with the NZPost.
- - The delivery is handled by NZ Post, so we cannot ship a replacement parcel until they have completed their inquiry. Our customer service team will keep you updated once the investigation is completed.
- -The NZPost will not be able to accept a claim/investigation if you fail to notify us within 48 hours of not receiving the package when its marked as delivered. No refunds, replacements, or credits will be provided should this occur.
- iv. Please contact the NZ Post If you wish to dispute any outcome.
- v. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible if there are no updates on your tracking after 10 business days from your last update.Please note that failure to do so may result in the NZ Post not accepting a claim/investigation. No refunds, replacements, or credits will be provided if this occurs.
If your parcel has been returned to us for the reasons (but not limited to) an unclaimed, invalid or undeliverable address, you will charged for the cost of re-shipping your product (regardless if your order had free shipping).
If your package has already been dispatched or returned to us and you wish to cancel the order, we will only refund the cost product(s) and not the shipping charges.